- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
(1) publish-04 was run in ABC01 & created "publish_04.xml_err" in /abc01/scratch/ dir.
This file contains a list of bib docs that were not published:
(2) For example, doc 000756926 has multiple fields expanded from linked HOL records by PFULL expand defined in /abc01/tab/tab_expand =>
PFULL expand_doc_bib_avail THRESHOLD=010;AVA=AC,AO,AP,AR,BD,BO,CB,CT,CU,DP,HA,HC,HN,HP,HR,HT,IN,IP,IS,IT,KA,KB,KC,KD,LB,MQ,NN,NR,NS,NT,OC,OM,OP,OR,PH,PP,RN,RO,RP,VG,VH,VI,XA,XC,XH,XM
PFULL expand_doc_bib_hol -001,002,003,004,005,006,008,010,02###
(3) I processed doc 000756926 with p_print_03 (via expand PFULL + ALEPH seq format) to see how many tags are included in the record and record's size.
File "bib-pfull-expand.doc" is attached:
- File size is 42602 K
- Contains 842 lines (tags).
- It's not over a limit (45K or more than 1000 tags).
I'm not sure if there are still too many tags in a record for publish-04 to process it.
(4) I processed doc 000756926 with p_print_03 once again: expand PFULL and format MARC XML.
Output file "bib-pfull-expand-marc-xml.doc" (attached) has been truncated: it does not include all expanded fields.
publish-04 also creates output file in MARC XML format. I think it should output this doc (truncated) instead of rejecting it. Please advise. ]
Site removed 863 fields from "expand_doc_bib_hol" used by publish-04, so this no longer a problem for this record.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013