- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
1. Though PRIMO-AVAIL is included in the xxx01 tab_publish, it doesn't appear in the Publishing Set dropdown when submitting publish-06.
2. When publish-06 ("Create Tar File for ALEPH Published Records") is run from the command line, the log ends with the following error messages and no tar file is written:
> No matching line found in /exlibris/aleph/u20_1/xxx01/scratch/tab_publish for the set: PRIMO-FULL-XXX01. EXITING.
> root_dir: Undefined variable.
This can happen when there are no z00p ("ALEPH Published Documents") records for this library/publishing-set -- and, therefore, there is no entry for this publishing set in the $aleph_root/tab/tab_publish_timestamp file .
1. Run publish-04 ("Initial Publishing Process") to correctly populate the z00p. This will allow publish-06 to run without the above errors and to produce a tar file. OR
2. Manually insert the following line into the $aleph_root/tab/tab_publish_timestamp file:
<where PRIMO-xxxxx is the publishing set> and then run publish-06 in the usual fashion.
In another case, this occurred because the site tried running publish-06 (with "Create Tar File For ..." Range of documents 000000000 - 999999999) for a Course library without having first run publish-04 on it.
- Article last edited: 02-Mar-2016