- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
*SDI - Selective Dissemination of Information (sdi-01) returns email messages indicating the service has "retrieved no results".
* In SDI profiles, the SDI search always shows 0 results.
ue_11 must be active in the USR library in order to process z105 records and generate z324 records
1. Use the following SQL to determine if there are z105 requests waiting to be processed by ue_11:
usrXX@ALEPHXX> select Z105_REC_KEY, Z105_TARGET_LIBRARY, substr (z105_text,1,70) from z105;
2. Run the following command in the usr library $data_scratch) to determine when ue_11 last ran:
>> ls -lrt *run_e_11*
3. If unprocessed z105 records exist and ue_11 is not active in the usr library, activate it using util e/11
Use the following command to locate the usr library: >> echo $z105_library See also KCS article 16384-56082: sdi-01 retrieves no results (missing SDI sublibrary)
Category: Web OPAC (500)
Subject: SDI (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013