- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
1. Not all occurrences of a field are considered. Using e.g. value MATCH this does only work when the matching character string is in the first occurrence of a field.
2. MATCH does only work when the given character string is at the beginning of a field.
1. Add a ",n" in xxx01/tab/tab_expand after ?€œtab_typeconfig.lng like ?€¦
WORD expand_doc_type tab_type_config.eng,N
?€¦ and then any occurrence of a field will be checked. Please see also "Aleph System Librarian Guide - Indexing, page 86ff.".
2. Set an asterisk (*) in front of the text in xxx01/tab/tab_type_config.lng, like
BRF xld 710## a MATCH *UK Web Archiving Consortium*
This works as a left truncation.
Category: Background processing (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013