- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 16.02
Some of our cash transactions (all type 0022, local patron renewal) have z31-sub-library = 'ALEPH', even though we have the type 5 line in tab_attr_sub_library set to the local sub-library for all workstations.
Patron 000000057214 incurred a $35 charge for renewing his registration. The cash transaction doesn't show a workstation. However, the z35 file shows that he did several loans and renewals at workstation 188.8.131.52 on that day. That workstation has type 5 line PERKN in tab_attr_sub_library, but the cash transaction got sub-library ALEPH."
How do we get the transacting sub-library recorded in the 0022 cash transactions?
1. When you perform local patron renewal, the value z31_sublibrary is the sublibrary that was renewed- it is correct.
2. When you perform local patron renewal for ALEPH, z31_sublibrary is ALEPH.
3. The sublibrary defined in tab_attr_sub_library as type 5 is used only in cases when there is not active sublibrary - for example, new user (cash tranactions 23).
4. Note that data in tab_attr_sublibrary not duplicate.
z31, tab_attr_sub_library, workstation
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013