"Send" for Borrowing Request gives: "Could not send message: Failed to process message"
- Product: Alma
- Product Version: February 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Borrowing Requests are stuck, trying to click "Send" gives: "Could not send message: Failed to process message"
At least in one case, adding the item's location to the Circulation Desk, on the LENDER side, was the solution.
1. Go to: Fulfillment Configuration Menu
2. You are configuring: [Select the Library which owns the requested item]
3. Click: Circulation Desks
4. Edit the circulation desk
5. Go to the "Physical Locations" tab
6. Add the missing location from the button "Physical Location Name" to the list of physical locations served.
- Article last edited: 26-Feb-2016