- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
A report should be accessible to staff - regardless of ability to access Analytics.
How is it added to Alma home page?
1. Select the Alma menu > Configuration Menu (under: Analytics)
2. Click Analytics Object List > Add New Analytics Object
3. Click Type: Widget
4. Click the "Analytics Folder"
5. This enables to select the folder (e.g. "ABC College/Reports")
6. The desired report will be found in the "Name" drop-down list > Select it
7. Leave "Frequency" blank
8. Fill the other fields
9. Click "Add Role" to define which user roles can view this report in Alma
Category: Alma Analytics - Alma
- Article last edited: 7/25/2014