How can I add an Analytics report as a widget to the Alma Home Page.
Do as follows:
- Go to Analytics --> Analytics Object List.
- Click "Add New Analytics Object".
- Choose a title. Then select the Analytics folder and the name of the report. The type needs to be "Widget". A description is not mandatory.
- Click "Add role" in order to add all the roles which should be able to see the widget on their home screen.
Now the users with the relevant roles can add this report as a widget to their home screen. In order to do that, go to your Alma homepage and click the icon in the upper right (the wight plus sign in the blue circle); the report is among the widgets.
- Article last edited: 18-Apr-2019