How can I add an Analytics report as a widget to the Alma Home Page?
Do as follows:
- In the Alma menu, choose Analytics --> Analytics Object List.
- Click "Add New Analytics Object."
- Select the Analytics folder and the name of the report, and type a "Display name".
- Click "Add role" to add all the roles, which should be able to see the widget on their home screen.
- Click on "Add as widget" checkbox.
The users with the relevant roles can add this report as a widget to their home screen. To do that, go to your Alma homepage and click the icon in the upper right (the wight plus sign in the blue circle); the report is among the widgets.
- Article last edited: 17-Feb-2022