- Product: Alma
- Product Version: April 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
What can be done to "de-couple" the Booking workflow from the Hold Shelf functionality?
With the April 2016 Release Booking Requests workflow was expanded to include steps for picking up booked items from the shelf, for putting them in transit to the required pickup location, and for placing them on the hold shelf.
How to continue using the earlier approach to booking?
To bypass Hold Shelf, please setup"Show in 'Pick From Shelf' list" as "False".
The steps are:
1. Go to: Fulfillment Configuration Menu
2. Click: "Request Pickup Configuration"
3. Add or modify a rule with:
-- Name: Request Type
-- Create an operator which looks for the value "Booking"
-- "Show in 'Pick From Shelf' list" is False
Alma online documentation regarding "Request Pickup Configuration": https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/...al_Fulfillment
Alma online documentation regarding Booking: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/...ent/030Booking
- Article last edited: 25-APR-2016