- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
When trying to add a local portfolio, an error message "!200562" is displayed.
The following steps were done before receiving the error message:
1. Search repository Electronic Collections for "oxford scholarship online"
2. Click "edit" on the result from the Community Zone
3. Go to "Additional Information" tab
4. In the lower section "Available Services" do "actions > portfolio list" for service type "Full Text"
5. Click "Add Local Portfolio"
6. Fill in information and "save"
Roles had a wrong scope (limited to library).
The user needs the roles "Electronic Inventory Operator" and/or "Electronic Inventory Operator Extended". In the above-mentioned case these roles were added for the scope of the library. Adding the roles with the scope of the institution solves the problem.
- Article last edited: 8-Jan-2020