- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
When trying to add a local portfolio, an error message "!200562" is displayed.
The following steps were done before receiving the error message:
1. Search repository Electronic Collections for ?€œoxford scholarship online?€?
2. Click ?€œedit?€? on the result from the Community Zone
3. Go to ?€œAdditional Information?€? tab
4. In the lower section ?€œAvailable Services?€? do ?€œactions > portfolio list?€? for service type ?€œFull Text?€?
5. Click ?€œAdd Local Portfolio?€?
6. Fill in information and ?€œsave?€?
Roles had a wrong scope (limited to library).
The user needs the roles ?€œElectronic Inventory Operator?€œ and/or ?€œElectronic Inventory Operator Extended?€?. In the above-mentioned case these roles were added for the scope of the library. Adding the roles with the scope of the institution solves the problem.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013