- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
Can an Approved and Paid invoice be edited? After calling up the invoice, the only options are: View, and Go to task list -- no Edit option.
Yes, there are two types of edits that can be performed on invoices that are Paid (Closed).
The first is that the invoice can be edited to change Payment status to Unpaid. Here are the steps:
1. Search for the invoice and click Edit:
2. In the Payment Information section, select Paid in Payment status section and Save:
NOTE This change will only change the invoice payment status and will not change the Invoice Details.
The second is that the invoice can be edited to Set back to Review. Here are the steps:
1. Search fot the invoice and click Set back to Review:
2. Confirm the change:
3. Invoice is set back to In Review:
4. Click Go to task list, Edit, and any of the fields on the Invoice Details can be edited and saved:
Each invoice can then be closed after the changes are made.
- Article last edited: 01-SEP-2019 GJW