- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
User with administrative roles is not able to disable letters (ex. the monthly "FulBorrowingInfoletter").
The operator was trying to toggle the notice's yellow check without first clicking the "Customize" button.
To disable a letter from sending, perform the following steps:
1. Go to Alma Menu (F2) > General > General Configuration > Configuration Menu
2. Under General Configuration, click Letter Activity
3. For the desired notice, click Customize button
4. Click the yellow checkmark to disable the letter
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013