Change Suppress setup in Alma - will it trigger publishing to Primo?
- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
Un-Suppress Holdings in Alma configuration - will it trigger publishing to Primo?
Records are suppressed due to configuration -
1. Physical Locations have: "Suppress from Discovery"
2. The parameter "suppressBibWithDeletedHol" (Resource Configuration Menu > Other Settings)
Will unsuppressing trigger publishing?
Changing the configuration won't automatically cause reindexing or republishing.
To publish suppressed records in bulk (batch):
1. Create a Set for these records (e.g. use an Physical Titles Advanced Search on a specific Location)
2. Run a Job > Filter to Type: Publishing > Primo Republish Set of Titles (in a Network Zone select the Job: Mark records to be republished by NZ job)
Category: Primo integration - Alma
Subject: Publishing - Alma
- Article last edited: 9/20/2014