- Product: Alma
How to create a filter in Analytics from a list of values?
- Make sure your list of values is columnar. The list must be arranged vertically.
- In the 'New Filter' window, click on the binoculars:
- In the 'Select Values' window, click on the 'edit' pencil symbol in the upper-right of the window:
- In the 'Edit' window, paste your list of values and click 'OK':
- This action returns the user to the 'Select Values' window. In the 'Select Values' window, click 'OK'
- Result: The list of values appears in the 'Value' field of the 'New Filter' window separated by a semicolon:
See Filtering Procedures in Alma's product documentation.
- Article last edited: 13-May-2019