- Product: Alma
How can I create a new receiving / acquisitions department? When I edit the receiving operator role in user management I do not see a service unit for it for a specific library.
At the time the library is created (for example during migration or at a later stage) the receiving / acquisitions department is typically automatically created. If for whatever reason the receiving / acquisitions department does not exist then you can do as follows:
1. Alma Menu > General > General Configuration > Configuration Menu
2. Select relevant library in “You are configuring”.
3. Choose Work Order Departments
4. Click Add department – of type Acquisition technical services
5. Add the operator via the wizard – or via user management
- Article last edited: 8-March-2017