- Product: Alma
Why is the year 2013 added to the 008 field of all incomplete records?
The issue is in the default template in MD Editor. Please try changing the default template as follows:
1) Go to Resources > Cataloging > Open Metadata Editor
2) On the left hand side of the screen, click on the Templates section
3) Expand the MARC21 Bibliographic > Shared folders
4) In Shared, right-click on the template that has (Default) in its name (the IZ one).
5) Choose to duplicate, and give it a name + choose the 'default' option + click 'Save'.
6) Go to the new template and edit it (remove the year from the 008 field).
7) Save the template by selecting the "Save As Template" option from the File section
- Article last edited: 06-Nov-2019