- Product: Alma, SFX, Primo Central, Summon Index, 360 KB
How can I request new collection and data to be added to the Alma Community Zone, Summon Index, Primo Central, 360 KB and SFX KnowledgeBase?
At the Ex Libris Idea Exchange, the Content forum is the channel that will be used for suggesting new collections and data, that you would like to see added to our Discovery Indexes, KnowledgeBases and the Alma Community Zone.
Through Idea Exchange you can easily submit your own ideas, or you can review and vote on ideas posted from others from within the Ex Libris community.
Specifically you can suggest:
* New collections for Discovery (Primo Central and Summon)
* New collections for the KnowledgeBase (Alma CZ, SFX KB and 360 KB)
* New Authority files to be added to the Alma Community Zone
* Enrichment of Community Zone bibliographic records for specified collections
Access to the Content forum is easy, whether you are navigating through Idea Exchange itself or through the Knowledge Center by using the “More Sites” drop-down menu.
You do not have to submit a Support case for a new content request. Instead you can simply submit or support an idea. Also note that if you are suggesting new content for Discovery that is not yet in the KnowledgeBase you do not need to submit two entries – one idea is sufficient.
Notes about the old KB items on Salesforce:
* KB Items section is not available anymore
* As part of the Content forum launching, the top 35 KB items were migrated from Salesforce to the new Idea Exchange Content forum
* Non migrated KB requests should be re-submitted via Idea Exchange by the custom
* Content Operations Team will be reviewing ideas posted on a monthly basis and will be sure to keep you updated.
- Article last edited: 06-Apr-2017