- Product: Alma
How can I mark an item lost in Alma?
Items in Alma can be changed to Lost in the following ways:
- Manually from a user's record:
- Perform a Users search for a specific user record
- Row actions > Edit
- Select "Manage fulfillment activities" from the information pane on the right-hand side
- Find the item on loan > Row actions > Lost
- By creating and running an Overdue and Lost Loan Profile:
- An Overdue and Lost Loan Profile can be configured and run from (Configuration > Fulfillment > Overdue and Lost Loan Profile). Selecting a profile to run will trigger the "Loans - Overdue and Lost Item" job. This job can change a loan’s status to lost according to the configurations in the chosen Overdue and Lost Loan profile.
- Article last edited: 08-Sep-2022