- Product: Alma, Primo VE
How do I configure Alma to display library and location names in multiple languages?
- Enable desired languages: Configuration > General > General Configuration > Institution Languages
- For Libraries,go to Configuration > General > Libraries > Add a Library or Edit Library Information > Switch to 'Libraries' tab > Edit a Library > Go to Summary tab. For Locations, go to Configuration > Select the Library from the top pull down > Fulfillment > Physical Locations > Edit
- Click the globe next to the organization unit name.
- Add translated names in other languages for each of what has been defined as your institution languages
- Article last edited: 30-Nov-2020