- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Invoice is in status "Ready to be paid" but can't be updated. The only Actions available are "View" and "Generate Export XML."
This is seen when a site chooses not to export invoices to ERP,
However the variable invoice_skip_erp was set to "false" (for various reasons).
To be able to edit the invoices:
1. Navigate to the Acquisition Configuration Menu
2. Click: Other Settings
3. Now, you have: invoice_skip_erp as "false"
4. At the end of this process (not now), because you do not use ERP, please change it to "true"
5. Navigate to: ADMINISTRATION > General Configuration > Configuration Menu
6. Click: Integration
7. Filter to type "Finance" to find - or create - the Finance Integration Profile
8. Click: Actions > Edit
9. Find the "Actions" tab
10. Click "Run" in the section "Export Invoices For Payment"
11. This should enable the stuck invoices to be edited
12. Now, go back to steps 1-3, and change "invoice_skip_erp" from "true" to "false."
- Article last edited: 11/8/2014