How to Edit and Close a “Ready to be paid” Invoice
- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Invoice is in status "Ready to be paid" but can't be updated. The only Actions available are "View" and "Generate Export XML."
This is seen when a site chooses not to export invoices to ERP,
However the variable invoice_skip_erp was set to "false" (for various reasons).
To be able to edit the invoices:
1. Navigate to Alma Configuration > Acquisitions module
2. Select General > Other Settings
3. Verify that parameter "invoice_skip_erp" is currently set to "false"
4. Since your institution doesn't use ERP change the value of this parameter to "true" (this will be updated again at the end of this process)
5. Open the Configuration General module
6. Select External Systems > Integration Profiles
7. Filter to type "Finance" to find - or create - the Finance Integration Profile
8. Click: Actions > Edit
9. Find the "Actions" tab
10. Click "Run" in the section "Export Invoices For Payment"
11. This should enable the stuck invoices to be edited
12. Now, go back to steps 1-3, and change "invoice_skip_erp" from "true" to "false."
- Article last edited: 10/19/22