- Product Version: April 2017
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
An invoice is "Ready to be paid" and is waiting for payment by the ERP but cannot be edited. How can it be edited?
Perform the following steps:
1. Search for the invoice via either the Alma menu > Acquisitions column > Search for Invoice option or via Quick Search/persistent search box > Invoices.
2. From the "Find Invoices" page click on Actions > Set back to Review.
3. Click on "Confirm" in the confirmation message dialog box.
4. From the "Find Invoices" page click on Actions > Go to task list.
5. On the "In Review Invoices" page the invoice will appear on the "Assigned to Me" tab (if not, check the "Unassigned" and "Assigned to Others" tabs). Find the invoice and click on Actions > Edit.
6. Edit the invoice as appropriate.
7. When done, click on "Save and Continue". The invoice is returned to the "Ready to be paid" status.
- Article last edited: 14 April 2017