How to batch update Holding records through Normalization Rules
- Product: Alma
How to make a batch change to a set of holding records?
Create and test your normalization rule in the MD Editor.
- Create a process using your normalization rule in Configuration Menu > Resources > Metadata Configuration > MARC21 Holding > Normalization.processes.
- Click "Add process", choose "MarcDroolNormalization", and pick the normalization rule you created.
- Create a set of physical items which you would like to change.
- Run the job "Change Holding Information" on a set of physical items. In this job, tick "Correct the data using normalization rules" and choose the process you created in step 2.
- Article last edited: 22-Jun-2022