- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
To delete a template you created:
1. Click on the template and select "delete".
2. Confirm deletion.
To remove a template from the Shared folder:
1. Click on a template and select "properties".
2. Select "private" (the change is available only to Catalog Administrator or for templates you created) and click save.
3. The template will now longer appear in the shared folder, and will only be accessible in its creator's Private folder.
- Article last edited: 6/30/2014