- Product: Alma
How to set up a Block when a Short Loan is overdue?
Please see the documentation link below, and here is are the steps as well:
- Configuration > Fulfillment > Other Settings: short_loan_overdue_reminder = (put the number of minutes); short_loan_overdue_block = true
- Configuration > Fulfillment > User Block Description > add a row where the code and description are: OVERDUE. This is the key aspect.
- Configuration > Fulfillment > User Block Definition > have an ID OVERDUE (and type: Loan, or anything else) with a Block Action
- Loan TOU has “Block when Overdue” with any Policy which enables Block.
- Due Date Policy is based on hours (not days)
The process should create an overdue notification and a block, for example a minute after due date has passed. The user will receive a notification.
For more information, consult the Online Help regarding: Configuring Short Loan Reminders and Blocks
- Article last edited: 9-JUNE-2023