- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
To create a new skin for use in Alma-Primo.
This requires accesss to both Alma and the Primo back office.
1. Go to Alma > Administration > General Configuration > General Configuration Menu
2. Select "Delivery" -> "System Skins"
3. Select Add a Skin
4. Name the Skin
5. Download skin.zip
5. Unzip the file, and look for mashup.css - this is the file most frequently edited
6. Open mashup.css in favorite editing tool such as Notepad or Notepad ++
7. Make desired edits
8. Rezip the file. Note: must be named skin.zip
9. Upload the zip file to the skin profile you created. Save.
In the Primo back office:
1. Go to Advanced Configuration > Mapping Tables
2. Select your institution, subsystem delivery, and table name templates
3. Select Edit
4. Look for "Almagetit" and "Almaviewit." These are the codes that can be affected by the skin.
5. At the end of the code template, add the following: &req.skin=<skin name>
6. Save, and then Deploy
Separate skins can be defined if desired for the View It and Get It tabs.
In a NZ environment, the process is slightly different and the Almaviewit_remote and Almagetit_remote must also be edited before successful deployment.
- Article last edited: 11/21/2014