- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct;
Make specific fields mandatory in Alma Resource Sharing book and article request forms.
1. In Alma, go to Fulfillment > Fulfillment Configuration > Configuration Menu > General section.
2. Depending on the form you wish to modify, select either Article Form Mandatory Fields or Book Form Mandatory Fields.
3. Click the Customize button for the field(s) you wish to make mandatory.
4. In the Restriction Type drop-down menu, select Mandatory.
5. Click the Save button.
NOTE: The configured mandatory fields will also appear as mandatory in the Primo resource sharing form, reading list citation forms, and when cataloging brief records.
For more information regarding options for book and article forms, in the Alma online help go to Fulfullment > Configuring Fulfillment > General > Configuring Article and Book Form Mandatory Fields.