- Product: Alma
Portfolios were loaded as Standalone as part of P2E data migration. They have no Electronic Collection assigned to them. Is it possible to group the portfolios and, for example, delete the records in bulk, or link to Community Zone Collection?
The solution is to create a set of these standalone portfolios, group into a Local Electronic Collection, and mange all in bulk (e.g. update with Portfolio Loader, delete, link to Community Zone).
The steps are:
- Create a Local Electronic Collection, from: Resources > Add Local Electronic Collection.
- Create a set of these Standalone portfolios.
- For example, if the bib record's 856 has some identifier such as the ILS EZproxy string, or the Collection name - use an "Electronic Portfolios" advanced search on "Electronic Location and Note".
- Save as a set.
- Find the Local Electronic Collection > Edit Service > in the "Portfolios" tab > Add > Add from Set.
At this point, it is possible to manage the Standalone portfolios as a group. For example, deactivate all or selected, use a Portfolio Loader to update URLs, or Link to Community Zone.
Online Help Links:
- Click here for more about "Search Indexes".
- Article last edited: 19-FEB-2019