- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
How to print multiple MARC records?
1. Create a set (logical or itemized) of the records to print.
2. Under Admin > Run a job, run the Export Bibliographic Records process.
3. Select the set created in step 1.
4. Select the physical format (Binary or XML) and the other available parameters.
5. Review the settings and, if correct, submit the job request.
6. Find the process in "Monitor jobs" and go to the report of the job.
7. Select the link to the exported records.
8. Select Download.
9. The downloaded file of exported records can be opened in a 3rd party program and printed
- Article last edited: 03-Jan-2018