- Product: Alma
Many of our records are tagged "Don't Publish", but we would like to publish them to OCLC. Is there a job to flip the "Export to WorldCat" Management Tags from "Don't Publish" to "Publish" in bulk?
To change the "Export to WorldCat" Management Tags:
1. Create an "All Titles" or "Physical Titles" set of the records you wish to update.
2. Go to Admin > Run a Job and search for the job "Synchronize Bib records with external catalog".
3. Select this job, then select the set of records to be updated.
4. Select the status to which the Management Tags should be changed: "Don't Publish", "Publish Holdings Only", or "Publish Bibliographic Records".
5. Run the job.
To force publish the updated records to OCLC / WorldCat:
1. Go to Admin > Run a Job and search for either "Bib OCLC Republish Set of Titles" or "Holding OCLC Republish Set of Titles", depending whether you publish bibliographic or holdings records to OCLC.
2. Select the relevant job, then select the set of records to be published.
4. Run the job.
For more detailed information about publishing your holdings from Alma to WorldCat, see: Publishing to OCLC
- Article last edited: 26-Jun-2018