- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
OCLC publishing depends on the management tags.
Is there a job to flip these tags in batch?
It is possible to “force” publishing to OCLC / WorldCat, this way:
1. Create an All Titles or Physical Titles Set
2. Then click: Run a Job > Filter for type: Marc21 Bib Normalization
3. Select: "Synchronize Bib records with external catalog"
4. Run a Job "Bib OCLC Republish Set of Titles"
The Synchronize Records with External Catalog job - will actually flip the tags from "Do not Publish" to "Publish".
The option exists - to flip the tag for Publish Holdings Only, or for Bibliographic records.
Category: Resource Management - Alma
Subject: Publishing - Alma
- Article last edited: 8/23/2014