- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
When 'exporting' a list of portfolios using the 'tools' and 'excel' option, the titles that were deactivated in this list are included with the activated titles. An exported list with just the 'activated' titles that are part of the electronic collection would be more helpful.
This is available with the Repository Search functionality:
1. Select the Alma Menu [F2] > Repository Search
2. Select: Advanced Search
3. In the ‘Find’ drop-down list select: Electronic Portfolio
4. Select: Add conditions
5. Select the value: Availability > confirm with: Add Conditions
6. In the drop-down for Availability select: Equals, Available > confirm by selecting: Go
7. Use the Advanced Search to further narrow down the list by adding more Conditions.
Category: Repository search
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013