- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
I have email notifications configured for a scheduled job, why am I not receiving emails?
Required Role: General System Administrator
* The out-of-the-box configuration for the allowed email list is set to the domain of Ex Libris.
* Emails can only be sent to domains which are defined, to allow any domain the list must be empty.
* To edit this list:
1. Go to Configuration > General Configuration Menu
2. Find External Systems
3. Click on 'Allowed Emails'
4. Click 'Add Row'
5. In the pop-up window, add your email address
6. Click 'Add Row'
Category: Resource Management