This is a content re-use article. In order to see where is the 'master' version of this article is, switch to Edit mode and check the "wiki.page" path.
- Product: Primo
Desired Outcome Goal
Use the Link Resolver Local to Alma Activations excel worksheets (completed for conversion to Alma) to activate Primo Central Wizard
1. Open the Link Resolver Local to Alma Activations excel
2. On the ‘Free PKG’ tab, select the Activate? Column heading
3. Using the drop-down, filter responses to ‘Y’ only
4. For each free package marked ‘Y’ to activate, find the package in the Primo Central wizard and activate
5. See 24906 Activate Resources via Primo Central Wizard for steps
6. Upon completion of ‘Free PKG’ tab, repeat process with Licensed_Agg, Selective_Pkg and Titles
7. For any package/title not found, see xxxxxx Using Alternative Coverage Analysis to Activate Primo Central Resources
8. Check free resources (automatically activated) to de-activate appropriate titles (see *xxxxxx De-activating Free Resources in Primo Central
9. See xxxxxx Activating eBooks in Primo Central >> Please note article mentioned below, in "Additional Information".
Regarding activation of eBooks, please also consult the article: Ways to include eBooks in SFX, Primo, and Primo Central.
- Article last edited: 16-Jan-2018