- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
Is there a place in Alma to store admin logins with vendors, user name, password, contact email and notes?
Yes, this information can be stored in the Vendor's Interface record.
- First, the vendor must be designated as an Access Provider in main vendor record.
- An interface must be created or exist.
- Under the interface select Actions > Edit.
- On this screen you can enter information about the interface such as contact information, administrative information, general notes, access information, inventory, and statistics information.
- Article last edited: 02-May-2017