- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
How can I link a new license record to an already created bib record so that when looking at the bib record for the resource the link 'View License Information' takes me to the License?
You don't link the license to a BIB record but to the electronic collection. Do as follows:
1. Search for electronic collection XYZ.
2. Click the "Edit" link for this collection.
3. In the field "Active license" select the license.
4. Click "Save".
5. Collection and license are now linked. Now every BIB record attached to the collection will have the link "View license information" leading to the license details.
- Article last edited: 11/22/2013