- Product: Alma
When attempting to place a request on an item the following error message is displayed:
"No items available for the request due to policy"
Where can I find and change this policy?
1. Go to the item's fulfillment unit:
Fulfillment > Fulfillment Configuration > Configuration Menu > Physical Fulfillment > Fulfillment Units > [Fulfillment Unit's name]
2. Go to the Fulfillment Unit Rules tab > Rule type = Request.
Review the rules and change the policies that might block the request.
Possible indication for not allowed requesting: "No requesting from available holding" but the item is on shelf.
If none the rules matches the item policy/location of the requested item, the request process will continue to the default rules.
3. Click "Default request rule" at the bottom of the table.
4. Click "TOU Details"
5. Review the rules and change the policies that might block the request OR add a new rule to the Fulfillment Unit Rules that will allow the item to be requested.
- Article last edited: 01-Jun-2017