- Product: Alma
Why isn't the "Interested In" Letter sent out for physical (print), or one-time electronic resource's POLines?
The notification to the interested user is sent out when the item is fully Received or Activated (as part of the Acquisition process). If the item is "In Department", it won't trigger a message until it marked as "Done" as detailed below.
1. Be currently at: [The Acquisition Desk]
2. Navigate to: "Receive" (under: Receiving and Invoicing)
When "Keep in Department" is unchecked:
4. Find the Purchase Order Line > Select it > Click: "Receive"
5. This will trigger an "Order Interested In" notification
If the item was received earlier, but is still in department (in process):
4. Find the Purchase Order Line
5. Click: Actions > "Manage Items"
6. In the new task list (Receiving Department Items) > select the item > "Done"
7. This will trigger an "Order Interested In" notification
More in the Online Help under "Manually Creating a PO Line".
- Article last edited: 17-JULY-2019