- Product: Alma
What is the difference between the Overdue notices job and the Overdue and lost loan notification job?
- Overdue notices are sent for items that are overdue on the day the Overdue notices job is run.
- The notice that is sent utilizes the FulUserOverdueNoticeLetter
- The notice is not sent for short loans (loans measured in hours).
- Notices are sent at a time configured in the in the job
- The job is configured at Alma > Fulfillment > Fulfillment Configuration > Configuration Menu > General > Fulfillment Jobs Configuration
Overdue and lost loan notification:
- Notice is sent after the due date.
- The number of days after the loan becomes overdue that the message is sent is configured through Overdue and Lost Loan Notification Profiles
- Overdue and Lost Loan Notification Profiles are configured in Alma > Configuration > Fulfillment Configuration Configuration Menu > Physical Fulfillment > Overdue and Lost Loan Profile
- Notifications utilize FulLostLoanNotificationLetter and FulLostLoanLetter
- Article last edited: 20-Nov-2014