- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
* Error occurs on a Purchase Order Line -- Price Limit Reached -- even though the fund has plenty of money in it, and no Review Rules are set for PO Lines.
This error may occur if the assertion_over_po_line_price amount from General Configuration has been exceeded on the POL.
To adjust the Price Limit for PO Lines, perform the following steps:
1. From the Alma Menu, go to General Configuration > All Mapping Tables
2. For Customer Parameters, choose Actions > Edit
3. Enter the appropriate value in assertion_over_po_line_price > parameter value (either via Customize or just changing the value if already customized)
* This is originally entered during Implementation based on the Configuration Form's General tab. * Set this amount very high if you generally do not want PO Lines to be sent to Review.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013