- Product: Alma
Error occurs on a Purchase Order Line: Price Limit Reached -- even though the fund has plenty of money in it, and no Review Rules are set for PO Lines.
This error may occur if the PO Line Price Threshold amount from Configuration Menu > Acquisitions > Purchase Orders > PO Line Price Threshold has been exceeded on the PO Line. If the code table has not been configured, the error can occur on all PO Lines.
To adjust the Price Limit for PO Lines, perform the following steps:
- Configuration Menu > Acquisitions > Purchase Orders > PO Line Price Threshold
- If there is no row that applies to the institution or library that owns the affected PO Line, select Add Row.
- Select the appropriate library,
- Add the appropriate price limit and choose Add Row
- If there is a row that applies to the affected PO Line, adjust the price limit on that line to the appropriate level.
- Select Customize to complete the process.
- Article last edited: 17-08-2021