- Product: Alma
When a patron pays a fine, the Fine Fee Payment Receipt Letter is being sent and the receipt is being printed.
The problem is that when going to the user's Attachments tab, we can't find the receipt as expected.
How can we make the cash receipt appear as an Attachment?
If a copy of the receipt is being sent to third email (beside of the patron and the printer), an invalid email address might cause the attachment process to fail.
In order to verify this:
1. Go to Fulfillment > Fulfillment Configuration > Configuration Menu
2. Make sure you're configuring the correct library
3. Go to Library > Circulation Desks
4. Make sure that the "Receipt copy Email" field holds a valid email address. If the address is not valid, correct the address or remove it and leave the field blank.
The receipt will now be attached to the user's Attachments tab as expected.
- Article last edited: 11-May-2017