- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
How can payments be processed in Alma where the vendor requires prepayment via invoice before items can be shipped?
There are a few requirements in order to process this kind of payment:
1. The parameter exportPrepaidInv must be set to TRUE. This is set in the Acquisitions Configuration Menu > Other Settings
2. Once this is done, the invoice will generate a checkbox labeled "Export to Financial Sys."
3. Select this checkbox, and any of the prepaid payment options, e.g. credit card or bank transfer
4. The invoice will be put in a status of "Ready to be Paid" and will be exported to the ERP
- Article last edited: 12/18/2013