- Product: Alma
- Product Version: July 2016 Release
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How to set SFTP key authentication in Alma?
- In order to configure and generate a key in Alma you need the following information:
- - S/FTP server IP
- - PORT
The section "Adding S/FTP Connections" of the document "Alma > Product Documentation > Alma Online Help (English) > Administration > External Systems"
States that the SSH public key is created automatically and displayed on the Alma S/FTP Connections page (in the new UI: Alma Configuration > General > External Systems: S/FTP Definitions), when one creates a new S/FTP Connection and checks the box "FTP Server Secured".
- Institution will need to:
- 1. Activate the authentication key on their s/ftp server
- 2. Open firewall for a range of ExL IPs
- - Allowed S/FTP Connections
- - S/FTP Definitions
See range of IPs under:
- Article last edited: 22-Sept-2017