Report to Ex Libris link from CZ gives message "User doesn't exist". What does this link do and how do I set it up? How do I correct the error?
The "Report to Ex Libris" button enables to communicate a Community Zone data issue to the Alma Data Services team, while in Alma, by creating a Support Portal case.
The link is available when searching the "Community" tab > click: Portfolio List > see the button "Report to Ex Libris".
The error can occur when the your CRM Contact configuration does not match your Support Portal user.
- Go to Configuration Menu > General > General Configuration > CRM Contacts
- Confirm the configuration is as follows:
- Name – The name that appears under Contact Information (usually first and last name).
- Salesforce ID – Your Support Portal username, which is your email address.
- Customer Center ID – Leave blank.
- E-mail – Your e-mail address.
- If updating the configuration does not solve the error, please delete the row and add it again with the above settings.
- If deleting the row and adding a new one did not solve the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See Configuring CRM Contacts for information on adding contacts.
Don't have a Support Portal user? See How do I request a Support Portal Login for a new staff member?
- Article last edited: 29-Mar-2022