- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Resource Sharing Library appears in Pickup Location drop-down list when creating a request via Primo.
In the Fulfillment Configuration, the library which owns the requested item has a "Deliver to" relation with the Resource Sharing Library.
Since the Resource Sharing Library is not intended to be a pickup location for other libraries, these libraries should not have a ?€˜Deliver To?€™ relation with the Resource Sharing Library:
1. Go to Fulfillment Configuration
2. Choose the library that you want to configure
3. Click on "Relationships"
4. In the line that defines the relationship between the current library and the Resource Sharing Library, uncheck the checkbox in the "Deliver To" column
5. Click "Save" to save the change
- Article last edited: 5/13/2014