- Product: Alma
The SIS Integration Profile job started failing lately. The Report (View) is not detailed. However, when inspecting the Job History and the Events, find errors such as:
(...) was failed during process: Failed to change working directory to directory (...) General error (...) No such file (...)
It is suggested to check:
- Remember the basics, the XML file needs to be saved in a zip file.
- For the configuration of the FTP server (Configuration > General > S/FTP Definitions):
- Test connection to the FTP from: Configuration > General > S/FTP Definitions. More about user permission in "Adding S/FTP Connections".
- The documentation adds that a subdirectory is needed. "This field cannot remain empty, otherwise the import/export fails and returns an error message."
- The user should have permissions for this subdirectory as well.
- For the configuration of the SIS Integration Profile (Configuration > General > Integration Profile > Users):
- A subdirectory needs to be defined in the SIS Integration Profile's SYNCHRONIZE section. If there is no such need, and the files are placed in the subdirectory defined in step #2, just put: ./ (dot slash, or just: slash).
- In the SIS Integration Profile - test by running the job from the SYNCHRONIZE section.
Read about SIS loader in the Developers Network
Click here for the Online Help on Student Information Systems
And about Adding S/FTP Connections
- Article last edited: 5-MAY-2021