- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Some PCI articles are showing "no full text" even though the coverage for the journal should include them.
The OpenURL is using DOI, OAI or PMID.
DOI / OAI / PMID needs to be activated in the Augmentation integration profile.
Make sure the Augmentation integration profile exists, and the relevant definitions are active.
For DOI definitions (CrossRef), make sure username & password are entered (see KCS #000021887).
To set up the Augmentation integration profile:
1) Go to Alma > General Configuration Menu > External Systems > Integration Profiles
2) Select Add Integration Profile
3) Change the Integration Type to Resolver Augmentation
4) Set OAI Definitions to Active
5) Set Pubmed Definitions to Active
6) Optionally, if you have a CrossRef account, enter the CrossRef username/password and set DOI Definitions to Active
6) Save the profile
See Alma Online Help here for more details:
- Article last edited: 9/16/2014