- Product: Alma
How to edit, add rows or delete "Statistical Categories" in: Configuration > User Management > User Details > Statistical Categories?
- Attached is a sample file, or just use the "Export List" button at the top of the table, to the right.
- Edit the Excel file - add rows, or delete. The table will replace all existing content, so be sure to include all rows that are needed.
- Sort the table for any preferred order of rows.
- Use the "Import" button to load the new file.
For more information - click here for the Alma Online Help regarding "Configuring Statistical Categories for Analytics".
See also recommended Knowledge Article with clear steps: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Knowledge_Articles/Statistical_categories_in_user_records_and_Analytics
- Article last edited: 31-JUL-2018