- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
The Electronic Service editor displays the list of ejournals in the package.
The Actions drop down menu shows an option to Delete and there is the option to Remove.
What is the difference?
* The “Remove” options appears only for standalone (local) portfolios. Its sole purpose is to remove the portfolio from the Electronic Collection. The bibliographic information still remains in Alma
* The “Delete” button exists both for local portfolios, and Community Zone (CZ) records.
It supports more actions –
* Do nothing
* Delete bibliographic record(s)
* Suppress bibliographic record(s)
These options are explained in the Online Help and the Alma Resource Management Guide, under: “Removing a Local Portfolio from a Local Package Service”
Category: CKB Electronic Collection - Alma
Subject: Remove - Alma
- Article last edited: 4/17/2014