- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
When trying to move some items from Physical Processing to In Transit, error message came up "Transaction Marked as Rollback Only"; still not able to put the item In Transit from Physical Processing even though "Done" is selected.
The work order request should be cancelled in order to put the item into transit for reshelving to its destination.
To cancel the work order request and send the item in transit, perform the following steps:
1) Go to Alma Menu > Fulfillment > Resource Requests > Monitor Requests & Work Orders
2) Locate request by search and/or facets
3) Click "Cancel" hyperlink
4) Complete "Confirm Request Cancellation" screen (cancellation reason / note / "notify user" checkbox)
5) Hit "Confirm" button (not "Cancel" hyperlink)
- Article last edited: 11/20/2013