- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Alma
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
A user clicks the Design Analytics link from the Alma menu and gets an error message that says:
access denied for user to path
The user appears to be blocked from accessing Analytics.
This is a known issue we are working with Oracle to resolve.
The URL of the window that will open will be similar to this:
1. To log in remove everything after the /analytics. In this example, remove "/saw.dll?Dashboard" from the end of the URL so that it now reads:
2. Go to https://analytics-na01.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/analytics in your browser
3. Then enter your Alma username and password and you should be able to log in successfully.
However, please still submit a case including the error message with the long string of digits as well as the user's primary id so that we can manually correct this error for the affected users.
- Article last edited: 01-June-2016