Resource management comprises the administration of the library's many resources and search-related activities.
Resource Management contains the following workflows/sections:
- Metadata Management – Cataloging, including working with the MD Editor, searching external resources, and other related tasks. For a detailed explanation, see Metadata Management.
- Inventory – Creating and managing inventory activities. For a detailed explanation, see Inventory.
- Physical - Creating and managing physical inventory such as books and serials. For a detailed explanation, see Working with Physical Resources Overview
- Electronic - Creating and managing electronic inventory such as e-journal, e-book, or streaming video. For a detailed explanation, see Working with Electronic Resources - Overview
- Digital - Creating and managing digital inventory such as a digitized book, music files, and photos. For a detailed explanation, see Working with Digital Resources - Overview
- Deposits – Submitting digital content to Alma to be added to the repository. For a detailed explanation, see Deposits.
- Record Import – Importing bibliographic and authority records by creating, editing, viewing, copying, deleting, and running import profiles. For a detailed explanation, see Record Import.
- Advanced Tools – Collection analysis and repository management activities. See Advanced Tools.
- Publishing – Managing profiles for publishing content to external resources. See Publishing Profiles.