With publishing profiles, you can export (publish) records using several methods. Alma provides out-of-the-box publishing profiles for OCLC, Primo Central, PubMed, Google Scholar, and so forth (these are the built-in profiles in the Publishing Profile Type drop-down box). In addition, you can add and configure your own general publishing profiles and RSS feeds.
Publishing Profiles Page
For more information, see the following sections:
- Publishing and Inventory Enrichment (General Publishing) – This section describes how to add and configure general publishing profiles.
- Publishing Research Assets – If Esploro is enabled for your institution, you can publish your research assets.
- Resource Management – This section provides links to the configuration instructions for out-of-the-box publishing profiles.
- RSS Publishing – This section describes configuring an RSS feed publishing profile.
- Excluding Resources with Specific Process Types from Publishing – This section describes how to exclude records with specific process types from being published.
The Publishing Profiles page can be accessed at Resources > Publishing > Publishing Profiles.
For information regarding the data that was published using certain publishing profiles, see Publishing Information.